Coffee is the most preferred beverage in the United States, but Americans and people from around the world likewise appreciate other type of beverages.
To recognize drink patterns we’ve evaluated data on the production, sale, and also usage of non-coffee drinks all over the world and compiled in-depth stats.
Let’s have a look!
The Beverage Industry Statistics
1. In 2019, 64% of Americans aged 18 as well as over drank coffee on a daily basis. (NCA)
2. The international non-alcoholic beverage market was worth USD 967.3 billion in 2016. (Grand View Research)
3. The international drink market was estimated at USD 1,544.61 billion in 2018 and also is forecasted to grow by 3.1% yearly. (Business Wire)
4. At this rate, the beverage market will certainly exceed USD 1.86 trillion by 2024. (Business Wire)
5. 906.1 billion liters of non-alcoholic beverages were offered internationally in 2018. Non-alcoholic beverages consist of mineral water, soft drinks, power drinks, juices, ready-to-drink coffee as well as tea, sports drinks, and so on (Statista)
6. Bottled water accounts for 8% of drink sales. (Statista)
7. In 2020, the profits of the non-alcoholic beverages market amounted to $1,038,054 million. Yearly development is expected to be 6.8%. (Statista)
8. The quantity of juice sales worldwide in 2019 was 11.26 billion situations. (Statista)
9. The largest segment of the marketplace is soft drinks, which totals up to $667.384 million in 2020. (Statista)
10. A lot of beverage revenue is created in the United States. (Statista)
11. Per capita, non-alcoholic drink incomes are $139.47 each in the US. (Statista)
12. Per head intake of sodas in the United States is 625 litres. (Statista)
13. Usage of sugar-sweetened drinks (SSB) varies by area (CDC):
- 68% of grownups staying in the Northeast drink SSB
- 67% of grownups staying in the South beverage SSB
- 61% of adults residing in the West beverage SSB
- 59% of grownups staying in the Midwest beverage SSB
14. 52% of sweet drinks are taken in at home, and also 48% outside the house. (CDC)
15. In just 2 out of 23 US states checked did less than 20% of grownups take in sweet drinks daily. (CDC)
16. Map of the usage of sweet drinks by US states (CDC):
17. Leading business in the production of sodas globally( Statista ): 18. Leading brand names of sodas in the US (Statista): 19
. Net earnings of the Coca-Cola Company from 2007 to 2019 (Statista):
20. Income distribution of The Coca-Cola Company throughout operating areas(Statista): 28. Average volume per capita in liters(Statista): 29. Usage of mineral water per capita in Europe in litres in 2017(Statista): Coffee becomes part of the lives of everybody on the MyFriendsCoffee team. We are a group of professional baristas, coffee bean roasters, and also coffee equipment repairers. Coffee has linked us, and together we aim to offer the best information to our viewers. Our duty is to provide advice on any kind of and also all coffee-related problems. As well as we know that to do this we must be experts in this field. Coffee consumption society has altered dramatically over a number of centuries. New developing methods, bean quality control approaches, roasting techniques, as well as far more have appeared. We make certain that coffee will transform further, and we want to be associated with transforming it for the better.